Sibarita Cilantro Peruvian Sauce for Cooking - Salsa de Culantro par Cocinar - 250 Grams - 8.82 Oz.
- This package comes in a pouch that contains 250 grams / 8.82 oz. of cilantro sauce. It yields around 24 to 32 serving plates.
- You’re craving Peruvian food but don’t know where to start when it comes to stocking your pantry and making your recipes. First, we suggest you start with two chiles that are found in the majority of Peruvian food dishes: Aji Panca and Aji Amarillo.
- Though Cilantro is originally not from Latin America, it has become widely popular in Peru and probably is the most used herb in Peruvian cuisine. While Coriander seeds are only occasionally used as a spice, especially the fresh leaves are used in numerous typical Peruvian dishes like Arroz con Pollo, Lomo Saltado, local stews, soups and ajis.
- It is used in many traditional Peruvian food recipes and is part of the “Holy Trinity” of Peruvian cooking along with garlic and red onion. Cilantro is in dishes ranging from arroz con pollo to aguadito.
- Cilantro paste is one of the most popular ways to cook with them, particularly for making delicious Arroz con pollo. Bring the taste of fresh and delicious food to your table - use it as a condiment to refresh your meal prep or weeknight routine. Our amazingly unique and savory flavors will satisfy your taste buds and inspire anyone to cook a healthy and gourmet meal at home