Sibarita Aji Amarillo Pepper Sauce - Peruvian Yellow Chili Paste - Non Spicy - 250 Grams - 8.82 Oz.
- This package comes in a pouch that contains 250 grams / 8.82 oz. of non spicy aji amarillo molido. It yields around 39 to 48 serving plates.
- You’re craving Peruvian food but don’t know where to start when it comes to stocking your pantry and making your recipes. First, we suggest you start with two chiles that are found in the majority of Peruvian food dishes: Aji Panca and Aji Amarillo.
- Ask anyone who knows anything about Peruvian food and they will tell you that Aji Amarillo paste is the most important ingredient in Peruvian cooking. Aji Amarillo, or yellow pepper paste, is a must-have for your home if you’re thinking about exploring Peruvian food.
- It is used in many traditional Peruvian food recipes and is part of the “Holy Trinity” of Peruvian cooking along with garlic and red onion. Aji Amarillo not only adds a beautiful golden color to your dishes but also serves up a fruity, spicy flavor you won’t find with any other pepper. Aji Amarillo is in dishes ranging from causa rellena to ceviche.
- Aji Amarillo Paste is one of the most popular ways to cook with them, particularly for making Aji Amarillo Sauce. This versatile, spicy yellow sauce is the perfect accompaniment to roasted chicken, vegetables, french fries, and fried yuca. The star ingredient is the Aji Amarillo chili pepper, a staple in Peruvian cooking.