Inca's Food Quinua/Manzana Drink 16 Fl.oz 3 PACK
- Quinoa is grain from the Andres of Peru, long time hidden as one of the lost crops of the Incas.
- Once again emerges as a food considered to be the one of the more valuable staples of the world that contains all the essential amino acids and vitamins that are important for the healthy living.
- Quinoa is an extraordinary source of protein that contains up to 23% more than twice the level in common cereal grains; Quinoa's protein is high in the essential amino acids lysine, methionine, and cystine.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Shake well before opening.