Aji rocoto is an indispensable ingredient in Peruvian food. Its importance has extended from the time of the Incas to this day, captivating the palates of its consumers with its spicy and unique flavor that generates pleasure.
It has an incomparable versatility. It can be used in ceviches, soups, salads, stews, as an accompaniment, and as a main meal using the generosity of its different varieties: Aji Amarillo, green pepper, and red hot peppers.
Aji rocoto paste is especially used by Peruvians and lovers of this gastronomy around the world to create meals that contain the taste of true Peruvian Food without moving from their homes, with these type of products you can enjoy it anywhere in the world.
Delicious Aji rocoto sauce recipe
If you thought that preparing Peruvian food is complicated, it is time for you to know that you can prepare this sauce in just 5 minutes. Your meals will taste so incredible that it will seem like you spent many hours in the kitchen.
Aji rocoto sauce ingredients
- Ají rocoto paste (4 spoons).
- Peruvian garlic. (One clove of garlic or half a spoonful of Peru Food Garlic 7.5 oz)
- Serrano fresh cheese. (60 mg)
- Sunflower oil (approximately 1 cup).
- White or red vinegar. (2 tablespoons).
- Soda crackers (2 units).
- Salt to taste.
- Chopped scallions. (The amount depends on how much sauce you will make).
Preparation of rocoto sauce
To start you need spoons, blender and a cup to pour the sauce.
1) The first step is to take the chili pepper paste and spoon it into the blender cup. The spoons should be generous, depending on how intense you want the flavor. One of the benefits of Aji rocoto pasta is that you do not have to remove the roots and seeds from the aji, nor cut it.
2) Turn on the blender and add a splash of oil to speed up the process. Add a half a spoon of Peruvian garlic. This garlic is one of the most used around the world to maximize the flavor of meals.
3) Add 60 grams of fresh serrano cheese, which will give consistency and creamy flavor. 2 spoons of white or red vinegar and 2 soda crackers. Let everything mix for a few minutes.
4) Add the oil slowly until the sauce is taking the desired consistency.
5) Add salt to taste and mix it for a couple of minutes. Pause the blender and rectify the flavor of your sauce. Add more Aji rocoto paste, salt or garlic as you see fit and serve it.
6) Decorate it with celery, onion, small pieces of cheese or whatever you prefer.
This is a delicious aji rocoto sauce 100% Peruvian and it is perfect for a four-person dinner. It goes perfectly with proteins such as chicken and red meat and is enough to 4 portions, and It injects a special flavor to beefs and vegetables. If you want to serve this sauce to more people, increase the portions of the ingredients and surprise everyone.
Share With Everyone So I can Add More High Quality Products For You All. Also visit Kinrex.com